Section 55 – Subject of the registration
(1) The following must be entered into the register
1. the data of the convicted corporation, including
(a) the name, corporate name or designation,
(b) legal form,
(c) registration court and commercial registration number, if available,
(d) VAT identification number, if available,
(e) the address of the registered office or principal place of business; and
(f) the surnames, first names and dates of birth of the members of the representative body or of the legal representatives at the time of the first decision and, where a member of the representative body or the legal representative is a legal person, of that legal person the data referred to in points (a) to (d),
2. the body making the decision including the file number,
3. the date of the first decision,
4. the date on which the decision takes legal effect, and
5. in the case of corporate fines, the legal designation of the corporate crime with indication of the regulations applied, the date of the corporate crime, in the case of several corporate crimes the date of the last corporate crime, as well as the type of corporate sanction imposed, and
(a) in the case of a corporate fine, its amount,
(b) in the case of a warning with a deferred corporate fine, the amount of the deferred corporate fine and the end of the deferral period,
(c) in case of the deferral of a part of the corporate fine, the amount of the corporate fine and the deferred part and the end of the deferral period,
(d) the order for public announcement of the conviction,
6. for fines under Section 30 of the Act on Administrative Offences:
(a) the legal designation of the underlying offence or administrative offence,
(b) the date of the offence or administrative offence
(c) the amount of the fine imposed.
(2) If, after a warning with a deferred corporate fine, the deferred corporate fine is imposed, this decision shall be entered in the register. If the court determines after the expiry of the deferral period that the warning with a deferred corporate fine is terminated, the entry on the warning shall be removed from the register.
(3) In case of a retrial, the final and absolute decision by which the court orders the retrial shall be entered in the register. After the resumption proceedings have been concluded with final effect, the entry shall be removed from the register. If a court decision upholds the earlier judgment, this will be noted in the register. Otherwise, the decision rendered on the retrial will be entered in the register if it contains a conviction; the earlier entry will be removed from the register.