Section 50 – Sanction notice
(1) Upon written request of the prosecuting authority, the court may determine the legal consequences referred to in Section 2 by means of a written sanction notice without a trial. Section 407 (1) sentences 2 to 4 of the Code of Criminal Procedure shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(2) Sanction notices may only determine
1. corporate sanctions pursuant to Section 8 and in addition
2. confiscation, destruction or rendering an object unusable.
(3) If the corporate fine can be reduced in accordance with Section 18 sentence 1, it shall be determined by means of a sanction notice if the corporation agrees.
(4) Section 407 (3), Section 408 (2) and (3), Section 408a and Sections 409 to 412 of the Code of Criminal Procedure shall apply mutatis mutandis. Section 411 (2) sentence 2 in conjunction with Section 420 (4) of the Code of Criminal Procedure shall not apply.